Sandy Hook



On Friday 14th of December, it was my first day observing various math classes because I had an idea that maybe, just maybe, being a math teacher was what I should be aiming for. Little did I know that while I was weighing the pros and cons of this profession, other teachers were fighting to save the lives of their students. Having recently been a teacher before, my heart broke for the teachers and other staff at Sandy Hook. The tragedy broke me that day as it was the first I experienced as a teacher in charge of a large group of children. I have been battling with trying to write about it but sometimes there are no words...

And so, I offer up my prayers for the families whose lives were changed forever on that day. May the God of love and peace comfort them and carry them through this difficult time. May His angels envelope them with strength to help them face each new day.

Give us strength O Lord,



0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you say?

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Hey!

My name is Nomsa! Jesus is my first love! After that comes family and friends closely followed by baking, writing, singing, Pinterest and all things cake!