12.12.12.

You know, when it dawned on me that this would be the last of these kind of dates, I was a little sad. The sadness wasn't because I like seeing the numbers standing next to each other but sadness because of the realisation that time is moving fast and somehow the days just seem to be getting shorter and shorter. Moments are passing away, and to get the point...I am getting older *gasp*.


I miss school and the innocence of my younger days, running around without a care in the world. However, when I think about it, I have had a good life and I am determined to make the future count!So it is goodbye to the good old days and hello to a bright future :)!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you say?

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Hey!

My name is Nomsa! Jesus is my first love! After that comes family and friends closely followed by baking, writing, singing, Pinterest and all things cake!