Nothing else matters...



Working in Korea was one of the best experiences ever but it was also one of the most tiring. Starting your first class at 6am and finishing your last at 9pm will catch up with you someday. So much of my day was filled with me pouring myself out to students every single day that by the end of it all I was on empty. In comes this song...


One of the best feelings ever was realising that despite all the stress, mad rushes, crazy schedules, frantic workloads...behind all of this mess and that mess, it's just me and God. 
It is in this still quiet place I get to centre myself and get ready for the next stage in life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you say?

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Hey!

My name is Nomsa! Jesus is my first love! After that comes family and friends closely followed by baking, writing, singing, Pinterest and all things cake!