Sharing My Story

Not long ago, I began praying for an opportunity for God to use me to share a little bit more of my stories and testimonies with the online community. Soon after I said, 'Amen', I stumbled upon tirzahmag.com and to cut a long story short, I basically was given the opportunity to write a guest post and the rest is history.






In this post, I write about how God met me at my point of need and led to where I am called to be. My story of restoration through God's amazing grace. I would really appreciate if you could check it out here.

I hope you enjoy it.

1 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for contributing to Tirzah! I loved this post!

    ReplyDelete

What do you say?

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Hey!

My name is Nomsa! Jesus is my first love! After that comes family and friends closely followed by baking, writing, singing, Pinterest and all things cake!